About The Presenter
Sarah Ware is the CEO and co-founder of Markerly, a full service influencer marketing agency specializing in custom identification, tracking and reporting. Markerly’s team works hand in hand with a variety of fortune 500 and B2C brands to leverage the emerging field of influencer marketing. Sarah is a notable voice for women in technology and is a serial entrepreneur. She is a sought after speaker, who has deep insider knowledge about the origination, adoption, and evolution of influencer marketing.
- Who is considered an “influencer?”
- Is there a way to differentiate between different kinds of influencers?
- How do I get make the transition to becoming an influencer?
- How do brands choose and reward their influencers?
- What are best practices that will set me ahead of others?
- How do I generate revenue as an influencer?