About The Presenter
Dr. Bernard Bull is Assistant Vice President of Academics at Concordia University Wisconsin and Ann Arbor. He embraces “thinking and learning” as his primary calling in life and has spent a career innovating and inspiring around these topics. Dr. Bull is also a noted blogger. His site, etale.org, is on the forefront of educational innovation, entrepreneurship, and culture. Dr. Bull has leveraged his digital presence to become an in-demand keynote speaker and consultant.
- How will you approach your own digital content strategy?
- What is the reason for doing what you’re passionate about?
- Who and where are you target audience?
- What goals or expectations do you want to achieve to succeed in your passion and at what capacity?
- How do you plan on moving your content forward on the technical side?