Digital Influencer Academy with Badge
About the presenters
Dr. Bernard Bull is President of Goddard College. He embraces “thinking and learning” as his primary calling in life and has spent a career innovating and inspiring around these topics. Dr. Bull is also a noted blogger. His site, etale.org, is on the forefront of educational innovation, entrepreneurship, and culture. Dr. Bull has leveraged his digital presence to become an in-demand keynote speaker and consultant.
- How will you approach your own digital content strategy?
- What is the reason for doing what you’re passionate about?
- Who and where are you target audience?
- What goals or expectations do you want to achieve to succeed in your passion and at what capacity?
- How do you plan on moving your content forward on the technical side?
Sarah Ware is the CEO and co-founder of Markerly, a full service influencer marketing agency specializing in custom identification, tracking and reporting. Markerly’s team works hand in hand with a variety of fortune 500 and B2C brands to leverage the emerging field of influencer marketing. Sarah is a notable voice for women in technology and is a serial entrepreneur. She is a sought after speaker, who has deep insider knowledge about the origination, adoption, and evolution of influencer marketing.
- Who is considered an “influencer?”
- Is there a way to differentiate between different kinds of influencers?
- How do I get make the transition to becoming an influencer?
- How do brands choose and reward their influencers?
- What are best practices that will set me ahead of others?
- How do I generate revenue as an influencer?
Wayne Breitbarth, MBA, is one of the leading corporate LinkedIn consultants in the world. His critically acclaimed book, “The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success: Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search” has helped tens of thousands access the full power of LinkedIn. He is a dynamic and inspiring speaker with a passion for helping others maximize the benefits available to them through strategic use of social media.
- What is your personal branding “differentiation statement”? How do you apply it to you digital presence?
- How do I define my audience and purpose?
- Why would my audience choose my personal brand?
- How do my unique experience and unique relationships intersect with the social media tools I have?
- Specifically, what are practical tips to tie this all together on LinkedIn?
This Academy course contains all three courses in the Digital Influencer series:
- How to Create Professional Opportunities Through Digital Content
- How To Monetize Your Personal Brand
- Managing your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
Join Dr. Bernard Bull (President of Goddard College), Sarah Ware (Co-Founder and CEO of Markerly), and Wayne Breitbarth (LinkedIn Speaker and consultant) in this learning engagement as they discuss generating career opportunities, how to make your personal brand successful from an advertiser’s point of view, and the influential power of LinkedIn. Along the way, you’ll hear Dr. Bull tell his own success story, Ms. Ware give an explanation how to sell yourself as a brand, and Mr. Breitbarth discuss how to differentiate yourself from others.