About The Presenter
Dr. Bernard Bull has served at all leadership levels in higher education. He embraces “thinking and learning” as his primary calling in life and has spent a career innovating and inspiring around these topics. Dr. Bull is also a noted blogger. His site, etale.org, is on the forefront of educational innovation, entrepreneurship, and culture. Dr. Bull has leveraged his digital presence to become an in-demand, keynote speaker and consultant.
- What are the benefits and limitations of portfolio assessment?
- How do you plan for using portfolio assessment in a course or program?
- What is competency-based education?
- How can I design quality rubrics?
- How can I leverage principles of competency-based or standards-based education in my course, program or learning organization to provide rich and meaningful feedback?