About The Presenter
Dr. Bernard Bull has served at all leadership levels in higher education. He embraces “thinking and learning” as his primary calling in life and has spent a career innovating and inspiring around these topics. Dr. Bull is also a noted blogger. His site, etale.org, is on the forefront of educational innovation, entrepreneurship, and culture. Dr. Bull has leveraged his digital presence to become an in-demand, keynote speaker and consultant.
- Why do we need more than the letter grade system when it comes to assessment & feedback?
- What is the difference between formative and summative assessment ?
- What is the difference between grading and assessment?
- What happens when formative assessment is absent?
- What are the benefits of emphasizing formative assessment?
- How can we make our assessments meaningful and authentic?