Christian Speaking, Part 3 – Basic Business
- What should you know before starting a speaking business?
- How do you create promotional materials?
- How do you find speaking opportunities?
- How do you successfully establish fees?
- What should you do to know your audience and the room you’ll speak in?
- How should you organize your speaking business?
- What should you do with the outcome of your presentation?
About The Presenter
Sharla Fritz is a Christian author and speaker who weaves honest and humorous stories into life-changing Bible study. Author of four books including Soul Spa, Divine Design, Bless These Lips, and Divine Makeover, Sharla writes about God’s transforming grace. She is passionate about helping women take their next step of faith. Sharla lives in the Chicago suburbs with her amusing pastor husband. They have two grown children and four grandchildren. Other pursuits include teaching piano and directing the church choir. Sharla loves traveling, reading, and hunting down fabulous finds at the resale shop! Connect with Sharla at www.sharlafritz.com.
Sharla Fritz, Christian author, musician, and speaker, provides key insights from her personal experience for how to launch your career as a Christian speaker. In Basic Business, she offers the top seven tips she wishes she had known before going into business for herself as a Christian speaker.
Pass the quiz and complete this learning engagement to earn the Passionate Presentations digital badge, complete all three for the Christian Speaking Badge, or complete all Women’s Leadership Institute learning engagements for the Women’s Leadership Institute Academy Badge.