About the presenter
Dr. Anne Spahr is a Clinical Psychologist who works at the Concordia University Wisconsin Counseling Center. Over the course of her 25-year career, she has worked with clients of all ages in a variety of settings all over the country. She has also held faculty appointments at Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology and Winona State University. Throughout her career, she has been passionate about helping others take responsibility for their thoughts and feelings and communicate them in an assertive manner. Anne lives with her husband who pursues a career in risk management while playing hockey and climbing in his free time. They share their home with two incredibly spoiled cats. Anne enjoys reading, spending time with family and friends, and, most recently, learning to play saxophone. Connect with Dr. Spahr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why is it important to be an assertive Christian?
- What does it mean to be assertive?
- What does it mean to be Christian?
- How was Jesus an assertive Christian?
- How can we follow Jesus’ model of assertiveness in our own lives?
- What are the characteristics of assertive Christians?
- How can we communicate assertively?
- What are the costs of not being assertive in your life?